Pets are a part of your family and no doubt you love them a lot. They love to play outdoors and come back crawl everywhere in your home. Also, do you know what they bring into your home and leaves on your rugs and carpets? Other than dirt, they are many other things that the pets drop on your carpets and make them filthy. Also, the contaminants may damage your carpet and spread allergens to you and your family. So know what pets bring in your home which damages your carpet. Also, you can go for the best home carpet cleaners to get rid of it.
What Pets Brings And Leave On Your Carpet?
- Dander: Many humans are allergic to pet dander. The pest leaves the dander on the carpet. Also vacuuming will not thoroughly remove the pet dander from your carpet.
- Saliva: The saliva of pets has more than 20 species of bacteria in it which can be harmful. You will find your pets dropping their saliva on your carpets and rugs. Thus, your carpet will become home to bacteria.
- Pet Waste: Pet waste includes pet urine, feces, and poop. There are 23 million fecal coliform bacteria present in the pet waste. The pet that is small and does not have proper training might spread the waste on your carpet.
- Dirt: When the pets go out for a walk they bring a lot of dirt and soil on their body and feet. Besides, after coming home they start playing or crawling on your carpet which will make it dirty. Besides, by hiring professional carpet cleaning services you can remove the dirt and loose soil from your carpet.
- Fleas And Ticks: The fleas and ticks are also known to enter your carpet with the help of your pets. Mostly these creatures are found on the body of your pets.
How Does It Effect You And Your Family?
When you don’t consider using home carpet cleaner and leave the carpet untreated, then the bacteria and allergens in your carpet can spread some health problems like:
- Stomach illness
- Skin infections
- Inflamed Asthama
- Allergens and many more.
Hire Professional Carpet Cleaning Services And Make Your Carpet healthy Again. No matter how much you take care of your carpet when you have pets at home, it will get dirty. Also, there are various bacteria residing on your carpet that might not go by applying home carpet cleaners. So consider hiring an expert and professional carpet cleaning company for the best help. They will deep clean the carpet using the steam cleaning method. Moreover, carpet cleaning will eliminate all the bacteria, pet hairs, dander, saliva, and other things that pets drop on your carpet. The professionals also use pet-friendly and chemical-free solutions to clean the carpet. Besides, they also sanitize the carpet using the safest products available. Also, they remove bad odours from the carpet which are caused by the pet dander and saliva of your pets
So, do not think twice and make your carpet healthy and clean, by reaching out to expert carpet cleaners near you.