The only thing better than hitting the jackpot is having a reliable platform to receive your winning prize safely. Neteller is one such platform, and just like all e-wallets, it can seem not easy to set things up for your casino account.
In this piece, we’ll be dissecting the process of registering, verifying, and linking your account directly to your Neteller casinos for easy deposit and withdrawal to and from your e-wallet account.
You can skip the registration and verification process if you already have a Neteller account. Instead, proceed to the deposit and withdrawal steps.
How to Make a Deposit Using Neteller
The first step you need to take with e-wallets in casinos is to make a deposit. So below is a step-by-step guide on setting up your account since you’re probably using it for the first time.
The list also includes a practical approach to making deposits into your Neteller account before making payments on your favorite casino.
Opening A Neteller Account
If you don’t already have an account, visit the Neteller website on your PC or mobile device, then follow the steps below:
Find your way to the registration page and follow the simple process to open your account.
Once you’ve filled in the necessary information, click “Register Now”.
Proceed to the confirmation text from the welcome message sent to your email.
Depositing into your Neteller Account
First, ensure you’ve completed account verification to deposit into your Neteller account. Then follow these steps:
- Click on “Money In” from the options tab (menu) on your dashboard.
- You’ll be required to select your country of residence and currency here if it’s your first deposit. Then, click “Save” when done.
- Provide further accurate information such as date of birth, gender, etc. and click “Continue”.
- Enter the six-digit verification code Skrill will send to your phone or email.
- Then create a secure ID to provide extra security for your account. Remember to keep the ID safe and personal as You may use this for login and transactions.
- Once you are set, choose your preferred deposit method and make sure you check the transaction limit (this can be increased when you verify your account).
- Fill in your card details and make the deposit.
Note: Cryptocurrency and other currencies might need verification before you can use them in transactions.
Making a Deposit into Casinos with Neteller
After setting up your account and funding it, now is time to deposit your Neteller funds into your casino account. Luckily, this process is much more straightforward than the others, although it might vary depending on which casino you play.
Follow these simple steps to deposit money into your casino account using Neteller:
- Open your online casino and log into your account.
- Visit the Deposit Page and navigate the payment options until locating “Neteller”. Use this as your payment option.
- Enter your preferred deposit amount.
- Provide your Neteller details and submit them to complete your transaction.
How to Make a Withdrawal from Casinos using Neteller
As long as you use a casino that accepts Neteller, the withdrawal process is simple as the deposit. Below, we have outlined six steps you can take to withdraw your winnings from your casino account directly into Neteller.
- Sign in to your casino account.
- Clear all wagering requirements associated with your funds and bonus winnings.
- Find the Withdrawal option in your casino. This process differs for every casino.
- Locate Neteller on the list of withdrawal options. If your casino doesn’t list it, you can check under “e-wallets” or “e-payments”. You can also try bank transfers if your casino does not have Neteller as an option.
- Enter your preferred withdrawal amount and provide your correct Neteller details. Most casinos won’t charge you for the transaction, but Neteller will probably charge a small fee when you transfer the money to your bank.
- Confirm your withdrawal. If it takes longer than the stipulated time, make sure you contact customer support.
Deposit and Withdrawal Charges on Neteller
Neteller is not an NGO; they tend to charge small fees when making certain transactions on the platform using your card, bank, or other services.
The higher the amount of funds you want to transact on the platform means you can enjoy lower fees, so contact the support team for flexible fees when making huge transactions.
The transaction fee for receiving funds into your Neteller account is 2.5%. This charge applies to credit or debit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallet transfers.
The fees for sending funds are pretty flexible. Whether cards, fees, or bank transfers, you can pay different charges. The average cost for bank transfers is 10USD, while Neteller-Neteller transfers can incur up to 12.5USD.
Also, the big news is that you don’t get charged for moving funds into your Neteller casino account. So you don’t get to lose money on transactions with casinos except when you withdraw your winning.
Neteller as a Casino Payment Option
Neteller is a good e-wallet option to link with your casino. Compared with alternatives such as Skrill and PayPal, Neteller has several advantages that make your decision to use it valid.
- Instant deposits and withdrawal of funds as soon as approved by the casino
- Safe and secure payment platform.
- Supports various options for receiving funds such as cards, transfers, e-wallets, etc.
- Widely accepted by top casinos
- Simple transaction fees
- Not available to certain countries, especially the USA.
- Does allow players’ welcome bonuses on some casino sites.
Neteller offers a simple interface for users to interact with their funds on online casinos. Getting started on the platform takes minimal effort, and users are up and running quickly. The deposit and withdrawal process is also straightforward and easily understood by any player.
Once you register and successfully link your Neteller to your casino account, every other transaction becomes easier because you can save your account as a beneficiary on your Casino. The platform is also lenient, with zero transaction fees for deposits into your casino account.