With the high foot traffic, the carpets tend to get dirty. Besides, there are a lot of bacteria and other contaminants residing on your carpet. The bacteria living on your carpet will spread a number of allergies to you and your pets. To keep your carpet bacteria-free, it is essential to clean it. Cleaning carpets improves the air quality of your home, and also thoroughly removes the dirt, allergens, bacteria, virus, and germs present deeply in the fabric.
You need to know that only vacuuming is not enough to deeply clean the carpet. To disinfect the carpet you can go for steam cleaning. Furthermore, hot water extraction can thoroughly remove all the bacteria residing on your carpet. Besides, sanitizing the carpet with chemical-free products is also important to keep your environment healthy. Get a complete cleaning and carpet sanitization guide. Also, you will see the difference and a bacteria-free carpet after you follow the below-given steps.
Carpet Cleaning And Sanitizing Guide
To make your carpet fresh and hygienic, experts suggest going for regular cleaning and sanitizing. Here is the best method to disinfect your carpet.
- Step 1: Remove The furniture from your carpet: The first thing your need to do is clear the furniture from your valuable carpets. Make sure you are carefully removing the furniture so that carpet doesn’t get damaged or torn.
- Remove Loose Dirt Particles: Use vacuum cleaners and thoroughly remove all the loose particles, pet hairs, and other dirt particles from your carpet. Also, use the latest vacuum machines to remove the loose particles as much as possible. This is one of the important steps to follow before deep cleaning the carpet.
- Choose The Right Solution: You need to select the carpet which has the properties of disinfecting the carpets. Besides, most carpet cleaners have surfactants and enzyme that lifts the stains and dirt from the fabric of the carpet. These types of solutions are not helpful for carpet sanitisation. Once you choose the carpet cleaner, try it on the small part of your carpet. This will help you to know whether the solution is suitable for the fabric or not. If you find any discolouration, then it is recommended to not use that solution and go for other disinfectant products available.
- Steam Clean The Carpet: If your carpet is suitable for steam cleaning then use this method. Follow the instructions given in the manual by the manufacturer. Mix the solution in the steam cleaning according to the directions. Later, steam clean the carpet thoroughly. Make sure if your carpet is located on the wood floor, then protect the wood from the steam so it doesn’t get damaged. You can just protect it with a plastic sheet. Steam cleaning is well known for deep cleaning the carpet and removing all the bacteria and germs from it.
- Let the carpet dry thoroughly: In the end, make sure you let the carpet dry cleaning thoroughly. You can open all the windows and switch on the fans so that it gets dried quickly and there is no mould growth in the future. Proper ventilation in the carpet room will always give you a bacteria-free carpet.
Hire The Best And Professional Carpet Cleaning Team
Hiring the right team for deep cleaning and carpet sanitisation is important. The professionals are well equipped with the latest technology to thoroughly make your carpet bacteria-free. Besides, the solution they use is eco-friendly and leaves no chemical residue. Steam cleaning on your own may not give you the best results. However, when you consider hiring professionals you get excellent results. Besides, they have the right sanitisers to disinfect your carpet. Also, they have industry-level dryers which will help in disinfecting the carpet quickly. All in all, get your carpets free from all the contaminants at an affordable price by hiring the best professional carpet cleaners near you.