Canada is a renowned country in the higher education system, and it offers a wide array of graduate and post-graduate courses with a better choice of curriculums. Getting enrolled in Canada MS university can be an easy and best choice for an Indian student. But selecting the best institute to help you guide you through the journey is a difficult task. With Canada’s finest and world-class universities, your path to learning better and getting a good opportunity in the future gets higher.
Many universities in Canada have ranked among the top universities around the world for their achievements and brilliance. While shortlisting the best university and the process of getting enrolled there, you should look for some tips to choose a better guide or institute. Some reliable platforms can provide you with counseling related to the matter. Jamboree is one of them, as they have experts in this field to guide you through your journey.
How to Select the Best Canada MS University?
Few points to consider when shortlisting a university for your Masters degree Canada.
- Look for the top-ranked Canada MS university, which provides a full curriculum and your interested courses. Their overall performance matters the most when you want a Master’s degree in Canada. Research the facilities given by the faculty to the students.
- Which type of college is your preference? There are public institutions, private institutions, and a liberal art college, it all depends on your priority and the course you want to enroll in. Some universities take international students without any GRE (Graduate Records Examination), IELTS (The International English Language Training System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), GMAT(Graduate Management Aptitude Test), PTE (Pearson Test of English), etc. Before enrolling, go through all the admission requirements of different institutions.
- University intakes are the most vulnerable point for any international student. Therefore, Canada MS university offers intakes three times a year. So, any international student who gets issues related to their visa will get some time.
- The location where you have to stay is a critical factor to look for when you plan to shift to a new country.
- Calculate your monthly expenditure beforehand. You can deal with your expenses after reaching there. Go through the scholarships offered for Masters degree Canada to international students.
- Employment after the end of the course is an essential point while searching for a university. Look at the student reviews to get a hint about the employment facilities and other factors about the university and the courses.
How Much Does it Cost to Study for a Masters degree Canada?
As an international student, the cost of living in a different country matters the most. First, maintaining a budget and an estimated bank balance should be your priority. An average first-year master’s degree and living expenses can cost up to 14 lakhs to an Indian student. This amount can differ with the different universities and on your living expenditure.
Canada MS universities offer many types of master’s degrees as Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Engineering, Master of Fine Arts, etc. Therefore, the fee structure of these courses has some differences in the amount.
What are the Eligibility Criteria at Canada MS University?
Before shortlisting any university, research their eligibility requirements if you don’t have the proper documentation, complete your documents before the intake and examinations round. A few eligibility criteria for a master’s are as follows:
- A graduate degree of 3 to 4 years in the relative field.
- Students should have a clearance certificate for GRE or Graduate Records Examination, which helps in calculating a student’s readiness to attend a foreign university. This test is considered a priority in many countries for a master’s degree.
- Students can also appear in IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, PTE, and GRE. These tests are required to test language fluency to help you better communicate in a foreign country.
- Students must have a 65% and above percentage in their 12th standard to get admitted to a Canada MS university.
These are the most important criteria for you to follow to get admission to your targeted university in Canada to get a Masters degree Canada.
What Are the Required Documents for Enrollment?
Documents are the most important thing in getting admission to your targeted university for a Masters degree Canada. The required documents list is listed below.
- First, complete the application form to get to your selected university.
- Should have an official score report for GRE/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT/IELTS.
- Graduation record.
- Academic certificates.
- Affidavit of financial support.
- Bank statement
- Experience letter.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Extracurricular activities certificate.
While searching for a university out of the country can be hectic, you can always consider some expert advice to guide you through that process. You can also do a deep search around the internet. Jamboree helps you by providing the best test results and other admission-related services to make it easy. Canada MS university comes on the top universities in the world. Their education system is a far better choice when it’s the cost, facilities, and benefits for your career in the future.
The Canada MS university ranks higher in master’s degrees than the UK, US, etc. Getting a Masters degree Canada can also open doors for your career in many multinational companies and other world-renowned sectors. You can opt for Jamboree for better recommendations.